Craig Daniel on Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:07:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] [gardener] I don't think there were any proposals passed...

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Roger Hicks<pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> CoE: I submitted CotC and Tailor reports last week and should get the
> appropriate gnomes.

You had not at the time of my report, but as you have now done so, I
will affirm that you have more Earth Gnomes. Cotc had an II of 3 (the
highest of your various offices), meaning you have quite a few. (Also
somehow I failed to adjust correctly for that in my previous iteration
of this report, which thought you had nothing of higher II than
Assessor.) The current total of gnomes per player is:

        Wa Ea He
BobTHJ: 1  6  0
Wooble: 0  4  0
Tiger:  0  1  0