Charles Walker on Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:01:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [resend] [Promotor] Distribution of Proposal 1955

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> This distribution of proposal 1955 initiates the Bn Decision on whether to
> adopt it. The eligible voters for ordinary proposals are the active players,
> the eligible voters for democratic proposals are the active first-class
> players, and the vote collector is the Assessor.

I vote conditionally on this decision, endorsing the player who is endorsed
the highest number of times on this decision, breaking ties in favour of
players who were endorsed the most on the previous distribution of
proposals, or voting AGAINST if no players are endorsed on this decision.

--
C-walker, who clearly intends this message to be public.