Kerim Aydin on Fri, 29 May 2009 00:05:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] [Promotor] Distribution of Proposals 1950-1954

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Craig Daniel wrote:
> B has typically conflated score with currency, I think, and kept more
> interesting objects as almost subgames. Gnomes in era 1 were relevant
> to the geographical fun and also to making various drinks to try to
> get yourself to a desirable amount of Charm and Style without getting
> your BAC so high as to make you start voting randomly. At that time,
> the currency was "points." When we had Mackerel in later eras they
> were sometimes our only scoring system.
>
> Mixing the two is definitely not something B has tried, but I like it.
> We just need a way to make booze relevant or otherwise use our
> high-level mixed gnomes.

Ok, thinking about it as a subgame first and a currency system second
(unlike Agoran notes attitudes which are definitely vice versa and just
plain old confusing when you just want to buy something) makes it sound
like more fun.  I retract my previous vote on 1953 and vote FOR.

-Goethe