Charles Walker on Fri, 15 May 2009 11:40:12 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] proposal: Ministries

I retract my previous proposal relating to Holidays.

I submit the following proposal:
{ Offices > Ministries

AI = 3, II = 1

In all Rules and Rule titles:

Replace all instances of "officer" with "minister", "office" with
"ministries", and "offices" with "ministries", keeping
current capitalization.

Replace all instances of "IADoP" with "MoM" and "International Associate
Director of Personnel" with "Minister of Ministries"

Replace all instances of "Justiciar" with "Oracle"

}

--
C-walker, who clearly intends this message to be public.