Roger Hicks on Wed, 13 May 2009 12:24:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Justice

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 13:16, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is a public message.
>
> I deputise for the CotC to assign the appeal of the CFJ possibly known
> as CFJ 2 to the Judicial Panel consisting of (Tiger, 0x44, BobTHJ).
>
> Statement: "Tiger's caste is Alpha."
>
> ais523's judgement:
> {{
> I judge CFJ 2 TRUE, on the basis that rules cannot have a retroactive
> effect (such as producing an obligation on someone with a deadline
> before the time at which the rule was enacted).
> }}

I agree with ais523's reasoning, though he obviously entered a
mistaken judgment. I opine OVERRULE - FALSE.

> I deputise for the CotC to assign my CFJ: "Messages sent to
> spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx clearly marked as Public are considered to be
> Public." to BobTHJ.

Since either true or false could be reasonably interpreted based upon
the various arguments that have arisen, the good of the game demands
that I judge TRUE.

The above is intended to be a public message.

BobTHJ