Jonatan Kilhamn on Wed, 13 May 2009 11:54:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Simplify Massively

2009/5/11 James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I hereby submit this message with the intent that it be considered a Public message and in the understanding that it will reach all Players.
>
> I like c-walker's proposal but the voting on it needs speeding up so that the rules can be cleaned up.
>
> As rule 1607 states that the promotor assigns proposal numbers and the office of promotor is currently vacant, I, being considered >a deputy of the office of promotor, distribute the following proposal (delimited by curly braces), to which I assign the proposal >number 1945.

Hold it!
Hate to say this, but this failed as there was no obligation on the
promotor to distribute it, as it wasn't in the proposal pool at the
beginning of the week.

Anyone can, without 3 objections, distribute proposals.

The above message is public.
--
-Tiger