Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:25:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Voting Results

Updated Voting Results: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Voting_Results/157

Changes from previous version (arising from 0x44 actually have Vote Power
0):

- Proposal 1916 (Maximum Health) FAILS rather than narrowly passing,
Wooble's proposer points drop from +16 to -3.
- Proposal 1920 (Internomic II) PASSES rather than narrowly failing,
c-walker's proposer points rise from +43 to +58.

All uncertainty with regards to the Vote Powers of Billy Pilgrim and Tiger
is gone. (Really don't mind now if we ZOT those Consultations...)

The only remaining uncertainty concerns the Votes cast as [FOR AGAINST] and
[AGAINST FOR]. The way we interpret those could still result in the failure
of Proposal 1927 (Ministry of War).

Billy Pilgrim, MoS recalculation up next