Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:51:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: Game Board / Blueprint Synching

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:21 PM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can't amend a non-existant thing.

Oops, you're right! I started writing the proposal with just an amend, then
decided to destroy above that (just to make sure we wouldn't have two kinds
of scimitars in circulation). Forgot I was still amending though...

I revise my Proposal "Game Board / Blueprint Synching" to read: