Geoffrey Spear on Sat, 14 Mar 2009 07:51:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Collapsing the waveform

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 2:11 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since Billy Pilgrim voted (even though his Vote Power was 0), he became
> Active at the start of nweek 157 (about 6 hours ago).
>
> I assign Consultation 222 to Priest Billy Pilgrim.  (This is effective
> iff my previous attempt was not.)

Fails.

I assign the vacant Ministry of Questions to myself.  I assign
Consultation 222 to Priest Billy Pilgrim.  I resign the Ministry of
Questions.

Waveform collapsed.  :P

I assign the vacant Ministries of Change and Law to myself, since I
already started their duties.
--
Wooble