Ed Murphy on Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:18:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] (no subject)

Billy Pilgrim wrote:

> Hmmmm. There's no default specified in the Rules. Do I start off with or
> without the Active Property? (same goes for any Property.... Properties
> don't have default values, unlike attributes.)

Worse yet, it's possible (AFAIK) that your Outsider Game Object may have
remained in existence and carried over an old Active property (or lack
thereof) from before your most recent joining.

Consultation:  After an External Force forfeits the game, does the
Outsider associated with them continue to exist and retain any of its
Attributes and Properties not explicitly removed by the rules?