bnomic on Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:51:08 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation 219

I answer Consultation 219 NO and submit the following oracularity:
{
  Create a new Proposal numbered 1905 authored by Marr965 with the text:
  {

     Create a new Blueprint with the text:
     {
        Device: A Knobbly Stick
        Power: Hit
          Effect: Reduces a Target Player's Hit Points  by 2
          Conditions: Owner is living, target player is living. Target is
in an adjacent square.  Owner has not used this Stick to Hit during the
current or previous nday.
          Trigger: Game Action by owner.     Cost: m20
     }

     Create a new non-unique Blueprint with text:
     {
    Device: A Club
    Power: Hit
      Effect: Reduces a Target Player's Hit Points by 2
      Conditions: Owner is living, Target Player is living. Target is in an
adjacent square.  Owner has not used this Club to Hit or Smash during the
current or previous nday.
      Trigger: Game Action by owner.
    Power: Smash
      Effect: Reduces a Target Player's Hit Points by 10 and destroys one
of their items. Trophies, Panic Buttons and Mackerel may not be destroyed
by this effect. Destroys (10 plus the Mack value of the destroyed item) of
the Owner's Macks.
      Conditions: Owner is living, Target Player is living. Device owner
has not used this Club to Hit or Smash during the current nday or up to 4
ndays before the current nday. /*Have I worded this correctly?*/
      Trigger: Game Action by owner.
    Cost: m40

     }
  }