James Baxter on Mon, 2 Mar 2009 01:01:10 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Back to the Game...

I take the vacant Ministry of Goods.

I think it is wrong for us to just ignore the fifth era like it never happened because we all thought we were there wether it happened or not. It would therefore make sense for us to be in the sixth era now.

I submit a Proposal entitled "What about 5th Era?":

{Replace the last paragraph of rule 1-12 with:

{The Fourth Era of B Nomic is the time starting with nweek 135 (10 Dec 2007, prompted by a second State of Emergency in 2 nweeks), and ending immediately before the start of The Fifth Era of B Nomic.}

Append the following paragraphs to rule 1-12:

{The Fifth Era of B Nomic is the time starting with nweek 153 (2 Dec 2008, when http://b.nomic.net/index.php/User:Ehird/Make_it_Better passed), and ending immediately before the start of The Sixth Era of B Nomic.

The Sixth Era of B Nomic is the time starting with nweek 156 (2 March 2009, when a Fourth Era ruleset was restored as we discovered a broken comment rule had messed up the game) and continuing to the present.}}