M P Darke on Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:25:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ministries disambiguation

Where's the MoG's Public Display?
I submit a Consultation (Har, har, har...) :
Does the Ministry of Goods exist?

--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [s-b] Ministries disambiguation
To: "B Nomic Business" <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 4:15 PM

I attempt to Usurp the Ministries of Society, Change, Law, Foreign
Relations, Goods, and Ministries.

I assign the vacant Ministries of Society, Change, Law, Foreign
Relations, Goods, Ministries, and Questions to myself.

(if these go through, I'll vacate most/all of these; I just want to
make sure they're not platonically held by some long-inactive player.
0x44 will hold MoQ unambiguously very soon.)
--
Wooble