James Baxter on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:27:30 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Emergency

A State of Emergency has begun. Wooble has completed the first 2 points of the emergency procedure, I assume we have agreement on that?

Point 3, choosing the Emergency Coordinator, must be carried out before the Pause is initialized (the administrator does not automatically get the job!). I think Wooble wanted to be Emergency Coordinator, do we agree on that.

After that the Pause will be automatically initialised and we can get to submitting RPs.