comex on Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:49:40 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Welcome to A!

Per Rule 229, I am now a player, along with ehird and teucer.  It is
nweek 313, nday 6.  Again, voting on this nweek's Ballot will start on
nday 8.  It will contain proposals submitted this nweek, as well as
motions to add j, Warrigal, Codae (maybe), and (redundantly) ehird and
kisse, for which consent was not sought.  Please note that by Rule
230, it is no longer possible to request consent after the fact, as
voting will start before consent could be reached.  You may still
request consent at the time the Motion is submitted.

I submit the following Proposal, titled "Repeal old stuff":
{
This is a Legislative Order to effect the following Rule Changes; the
Administrator shall change the ruleset to reflect them.

Repeal, in numerical order, rules 317-400, except for Rule 318 (Player
Self-Creation) and Rule 345 (Consent by Seconding).
}

(See: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/A_Rules)