Elliott Hird on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:45:36 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] As per Wooble's Refresh update

Since the PoOs that will pass are contradictory, partly meaningless,
and also broken, I am fairly sure that there will be no consistent
gamestate of B Nomic left at the end.

Therefore, when this happens, B Nomic, having no possible workable
gamestate, will be dead.

I propose then that at that point we start D Nomic or whatever we want
to name it. (Another era would be wrong: B Nomic has continually
survived with one ruleset for all its eras.)