Craig Daniel on Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:28:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Wording shenanigans... REBOOTED

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> comex wrote:
>
>> I submit a consultation:
>> {{ Will the Oracle ZOT eir proposals so that e might be Held in
>> Contempt of Court? }}
>
> This is Consultation 217.  I assign it to Priest teucer.

I answer Consultation 217 NO, on the grounds that the Oracle cannot
ZOT proposals. The Oracle also probably won't ZOT eir Consultations,
and I think this is a good thing as personally I prefer Oracles who
are hesitant to ZOT stupid Consultations to ones that aren't. (If the
judges of said Consultations ask for a ZOT, I hope and expect that the
Oracle will grant it, so if this had correctly asked about the ZOTting
of Consultations I would not know the answer.)

 - teucer