Tyler on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:13:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Priest assignments

Sorry, but I'm also not sure if I am Ordained. If I have been assigned
Consultation 205, I request that the Oracle ZOT or Reassign this
Consultation. I remove my Ordained property and I also request
non-Ordainment for the purposes of your tweak.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wooble wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >>
> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200901/msg00324.html
> >>
> >> I number this 204 and assign it to Priest Codae.
> >>

> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200901/msg00325.html
> >>
> >> I number this 205 and assign it to Priest Wooble.
> >
> > I'm probably not Ordained.  I purported to become ordained in the
> > message containing my next-to-last purported registration, which
> > happened before the Clock tweak was activated and at which time I was
> > probably not a Player.
>
> Depends on Consultation 195, but that one looks like it's gonna end
> up YES, so yeah.  Note that my Tweak will hand-wave your Ordainment
> unless you opt out first.
>
> In case Wooble is a priest, I interpret this as a request to ZOT or
> reassign the consultation.
>
> I assign Consultation 205 to Tyler.

 -Tyler