M P Darke on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:39:00 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Fix Public Displays...

I feel that the whole public display thing is getting out of hand, with one person regularly posting to the business forum, and two ministries not keeping displays at all.

I propose that a rule is made "You want to keep it WHERE?!", that reads "All Public Displays must be kept on b.nomic.net. All Ministries are required to maintain Public Displays detailing in full the rule that created the Ministry in question (unless otherwise specified in that rule) and other details specified in the rule itself. For the purposes of this rule "created" means "caused to exist"."