comex on Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:05:50 -0700 (MST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [s-b] [s-d] Time Jump
- To: spoon-business <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [s-b] [s-d] Time Jump
- From: comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:05:44 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ehzgd7batXklt8alQW5zhKGmdz9HKk3U1dhFNVnWBHQ=; b=IZ+SfdcMiVH5MxDuMynsKzJQrM80AMlyzfEAbzECLoHmGQcnTvujfE0Fu4swbIHWFZ xxzx+KnqS8E1w7vYrDf0IaOXjU/oz8DQxzeSx7LHlxr06rsqO4bYW975iwzZ17Qf8MS6 y6ygTBcrOWUigYxkfSSqtJQ+uFwpPnWRfp+pY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=BcnbU5GPX8I9z8u15BWB9gJfd4jW/hAufdGe9S8+k9/n/D+G6qcF69ADOmc4s8sPF7 e4aaArypze88xbruSzn/bJGaaxZGWnRbvSKcZl8JWPjwhyYLs8jrvfSMZzyinMNN5veZ +6kMGWonKErR7Du2UjLUEogCrsCu7eJgBXlMs=
- In-reply-to: <BAY126-W41CF029BE5165AD9E88F3185D40@xxxxxxx>
- References: <BAY126-W41CF029BE5165AD9E88F3185D40@xxxxxxx>
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:02 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Moving the clock forward failed because...
> 1. Moving the clock forward means it is now nweek 154
> 2. That means that nweek 153 has passed
> 3. That causes all automatic actions from nweek 153 and the beginning of nweek 154 to occur
> 4. They are all supposed to have happened in the past.
> 5. Rule 5E10: "No rule, game document, or game action may require or force any retroactive changes to the game state."
> 6. More Rule 5E10: "Game Actions which involve calculating things that are unreasonable, impossible or ambiguous fail and have no effect." (calcultaing what happened last nweek is too difficult)
I become Paranoid.
spoon-business mailing list