0x44 on Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:02:52 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Quick and dirty, MoC update.

###, Proposal Title, Author
567, No more secret fora, Murphy
568, No more tyrannical minorities, Murphy
569, Will it Fly, Murphy
570, Exceptio Probat Regulam, Teucer
571, Refactoring the Menagerie, 0x44
572, Fix the Grid, 0x44
573, Destroy orphaned currencies, J
574, Prevent contract auto-enslavement, J
575, Fix Judgment rdays, J
576, Fix Tweaks, J
577, ais523's Game Action Fixes, J
578, This is not C Nomic, J
580, Eliminate inappropriate plural pronouns, Murphy
581, Forfeiting Proposal, Marr965
582, Cheaper dice server, comex
583, Anti-217, ais523
584, "Cash Money", J

Please note, authors, that the things many of these proposals were intending to fix were fixed in the most recently selected RP. Please examine your proposals and see if they shouldn't be withdrawn. I will put these proposals up on the wiki tomorrow. If I missed anything, please let me know.

Thanks,
MoC 0x44

0x44;