Alex Smith on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:23:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] RP: Replace B with Agora's rules and a fresh gamestate

On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 20:18 -0500, comex wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Create a power-4 rule with the same text as B Nomic's current rule 5e0,
> > and an ID number of 0.
>
> At this point, there would not be any current rule 5E0.
That's not what I meant, but arguably it's what I said. I'd better
remove the ambiguity...

I revise my Refresh Proposal to read:
{{{
Change the Power of this Refresh Proposal (as defined by Agora) to 5.
(Note that Agora is unlikely to recognise this, but you'll see why
later.)

Repeal all rules, and replace them with the rules of the nomic Agora
(which can generally be found at <http://agora.qoid.us/current_slr.txt>,
unless comex is slow in updating them or attempting to scam this RP.)

Cause all PEPs to be players. Cause all non-PEPs to not be players. Set
the Publicity of spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx to Public, and the Publicity
of spoon-discussion@xxxxxxxxx to Discussion. Set all switches and
properties other than Citizenship and Publicity to their default values.

Create a power-4 rule with the same text as the text B Nomic's rule 5e0
had at the time this Refresh Proposal was submitted, and an ID number of
0.
}}}
--
ais523