Craig Daniel on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:28:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Hey!

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:22 PM,  <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Yes, he's a PEP. But we don't need an emergency, since nothing is
>> broken right now.
>
> e5 is broken right now, we cannot submit tweaks, we may have no currency
> (and therefore cannot vote), Rule 0 is still broken...

We have currency, so we can vote. J's just being stupid.

Rule 0 is only broken if somebody wants to scam it, and copycat scams
are widely agreed as being lame, so it's not likely to happen the same
way again.

We probably can't submit tweaks, although it's possible we can. I
submit the following Consultation:

{Can players submit Tweaks?}