Charles Schaefer on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:25:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] What the fuck.

The following is a proposal, which I submit:

{To the end of rule 5E47, append the following text:

Win By Majority
Trigger: There is a victory condition called Win By Majority
Victors: w1n5t0n, teucer, codae, The Beast, Ivan Hope, comex, Sgeo, Ty-Guy6,
Marr965, JamesB, BobTHJ
Prize: A Medallion of Majoritarianism
Cleanup: The section of this rule labeled "Win By Majority" is removed.}

I will amend this proposal upon hearing evidence that I have the list
of majority players (active players without access to the EF) wrong.

--
w1n5t0n aka
Charles Schaefer