Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:08:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] MoQ Relinquishment - Current Consultations

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:19 PM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> Consultation 162 was submitted by Warrigal and judged by comex; the
> Unbeliever is ehird. I assign it to Billy Pilgrim.

Did Warrigal have at least m10000 when this Consultation was submitted?

I Answer Consultation 162 NO.

Reasoning: Neither teucer nor Ivan Hope ever performed the modification of
the Laws of the Square on which they were standing. They only intended and
consented, but never performed. Because the existence of Warrigal's (aka
Ivan Hope's) m10000+ depends on the existence of the Laser Printer, which
only existed if the aforementioned Laws were actually modified, this large
amount of mackerel was never created. Had they performed the modification,
their scam might have worked, but that is a whole other question.

BP