Craig Daniel on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:07:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] OOps Beast

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> PS: Who's responsible for tracking the ministry elections and publishing a
> ballot for that? I was thinking MoM but I don't see it in the Rules (did I
> overlook?). So does that just default to Barack Obama?

Rule 32: "There exists a ministry known as the Ministry of Change. The
Minister of Change, also known as the Chairman or Barack Obama, is
responsible for maintaining a Public Display of the current Decisions
and their attributes."

I challenge the MoC's Public Display.