Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:12:28 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Relics

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Relics":
{
Create a new Rule, entitled "Relics", which reads:
{{
Relics are a type of Game Object that are Ownable and non-Transferrable.
Initially, all Relics are Unowned (owned by Nobody).

Relics are Resident in exactly one Square of the Grid. When a Player becomes
Resident on a Square in which any Relic is also Resident, he becomes the
Owner of that Relic. When a Relic's Owner moves to a different Square, the
Relic also moves to the same Square. When a Relic's Owner becomes Dead, the
Relic becomes Unowned.

There are 6 Relics, which have the following names:

[[please help me find epic B-related names]], [[please help me find epic
B-related names]], Spoon-Business Postage Stamp, Oracle's Font, Helm of
Joel, Ring of 4E13
}}

Randomly place all Relics, excluding the Ring of 4E13, on a Square within
the range of (-100,-100) to (100,100).
Randomly place the Ring of 4E13 on a Square within the range of (-300,-300)
to (300,300), excluding the range of (-150,-150) to (150,150).
The above random placements are to be determined by the Minister of Change
upon this Proposal's Passing.

In Rule 5E47 (Victory), add a section entitled "Win by Relic Collection",
which contains the following text:
{{

Trigger: A player becomes the Owner of all 6 Relics.

Victors: The aforementioned player.

Prize: A really cool-looking collector's cap.

Cleanup: The Rule entitled "Relics" is destroyed. This Victory Condition
(the section of Rule 5E47 entitled "Win by Relic Collection" is destroyed.

}}

}

Billy Pilgrim