Warrigal on Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:36:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Squaring, part deux.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Warrigal <ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I destroy m30 for the same purpose. I consent. I change the color of
> this square to (0,0,0).

I intend, with Teucer's consent, to append the following to the Laws
of (0,0,0): "Teucer is the Tracker for this color. The Laser Printer
is an abstract entity that exists only within the scope of the Laws.
Residents on this Square can award themselves macks with the Laser
Printer. These Laws can be amended with the consent of Warrigal and
Teucer."

--Warrigal