Jay Campbell on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:07:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] OCB RPG

I teach the Beast the trick below.

Per attached interpretation, the Beast will Square at the soonest logical moment and grant a nearby player a love tap.

Jay Campbell wrote:
Without objection I intend to cause The Beast to purchase a Rapier.

With support I intend to teach The Beast this new trick: {

Name: Attack

Effect: Target, move to the same square as (if necessary), and attack a random player within range if one exists.

Timing: Any time

Response: 30

}

["move to" the first time can be interpreted as squaring to any player on the grid]