Craig Daniel on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:09:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposals and a Tweak

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I Challenge the Minister of Grid's Public Display on the grounds that no
> Player has yet successfully Squared themselves. And all Players were
> Unsquared by the last Tweak or Emergency or whatever it was that did it.

You are correct. Some people tried to square themselves afterwards,
but it seems to have failed due to an extraneous minus sign in the
rules allowing this.

For display to the public, I submit the following: "All squares are
Uncoloured. All players are Unsquared."

 - teucer