Ed Murphy on Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:10:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] MoQ Report - Consultations 155-160 Priest Assignments

Billy Pilgrim wrote:

>>> Question: Is the answer to this consultation NO?
>>>
>>> [[I am highly tempted to ZOT this Consultation as irrelevant. However, I
>>> am curious to see how it is handled. The Priest is free to ask that I ZOT or
>>> reassign it, if e so desires.]]
>>
>> This is Consultation 159. I assign it to Priest Charles.
>>

> I assign this Consultation (159) to Priest Murphy.

I am highly tempted to answer this Consultation NO on the grounds that
the rules don't specify whether I'm supposed to give an answer
reflecting the truth at the time the question was asked, or at the time
the question was answered.  However, in the absence of such a
specification (and in the interest of keeping B different from Agora,
which has legislated the former choice for many years), I make the
latter choice and answer PARADOX.

I submit the following Consultation.

  * Question:  Does the question from Consultation 159 have to do with
    a matter of interpretation of the rules?

  * Unbeliever:  ehird

(I'm arguing for NO.  The process of answering it has to do with a
matter of interpretation of Rule 5E36, but that's not the same thing.)