Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:31:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] MoQ Report - Consultations 155-160 Priest Assignments

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I will shortly send a request to the dice server for random Priest
> assignments for the Consultations listed below. There are 6 Consultations
> awaiting assignment. I will roll 6 times. If any rolls indicate that a
> Consultation should be assigned to an ineligible Player (Supplicant or
> Unbeliever), I will send new rolls for the Consultations in question.

Actually, I'll just send one roll request with 6 rolls of 5 dice each. The
first roll on each line will determine the Priest for each successive
Consultation, but the second, third (etc.) roll will be used instead if the
first points to an ineligible Player.

MoQ BP