James Baxter on Sat, 13 Dec 2008 04:00:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Question about the Clock

I submit the following Tweak:

{Rule 5E14 should be ammended by replacing the following paragraph:

If the Clock is Off, there are no Vacant Ministries and there are no outstanding Ministerial obligations, the MoM is obligated to turn the Clock On, and fulfilling this obligation does not violate the rules.

With this text:

If the Clock is Off, there are no Vacant Ministries and there are no outstanding Ministerial obligations, except for the obligation of turning the Clock On, the MoM is obligated to turn the Clock On, and fulfilling this obligation does not violate the rules nor does this obligation prevent the MoM from having this obligation.}> Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 00:13:27 +0000> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx> From: penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [s-b] Question about the Clock> > > On 13 Dec 2008, at 00:11, Sgeo wrote:> > > I submit the following Consultation, with the following question:> > "Can the MoM ever turn the Clock On?"> > Reasoning: When there are no unfulfilled Ministerial obligations, the> > MoM is obligated to turn the Clock On. However, when the MoM is so> > obligated, there exists an unfulfilled Ministerial obligation,> > preventing the MoM from turning the Clock On. But then, there exists> > no such obligation, etc.> > oops. We need a fix for this.> > But the clock is pragmatized.> > Here's a REAL paradox:> > Consultation: "Is the answer to this consultation NO?"> > We need a rules-relevant clause like agora. > _______________________________________________> spoon-business mailing list> spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/mailman/listinfo/spoon-business