Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:16:06 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Clock Consultation

Note that I will assign Priests for the below Consultation and Warrigal's
(and any others) sometime in 24+ hours. I'm waiting so people can be
Ordained by then if they want to. And in case we have another emergency...

I Submit the following Consultation:
{
Question: At the time of this Consultation's submission, is it currently
nday 2?

Reasoning: j attempted to turn on the clock when nweek 152 first started,
and turned it off the next day. If he succeeded, then it should by now be
nday 3 (the clock having been turned on for real nyesterday). If not, it's
nday 2. He may not have succeeded because the rule defining Ministries was
missing its proper text. But some have argued that Ministries were at the
time defined implicitly, each in their own rule.

Unbeliever: j [[maybe someone else will go ordained?]]
}

Billy Pilgrim