Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:49:52 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Ministries

I'm not so sure why some people are claiming that there are currently no
ministers. Did the RP boot us out of our current ministries?

There is no longer a Ministry of Time, so I'm out of there for sure.

I vacate the Ministries of Society, Fauna, and Mad Science. [[this only
works if I still held them]]

I await further precisions with regard to vacant/non-vacant Ministries,
signify my general agreement with Charles' suggestion concerning Ministry
assignments, and point out that I'd quite like to see how the election
mechanism for Ministries ends up working out.

Billy Pilgrim