Ed Murphy on Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:13:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] BUS: ^354 Is Worth More Than What I'd Get For Winning

ehird wrote:

> I vote for myself because I am the Werewolf.

I neither confirm nor deny this claim.  I do, however, relay it to s-b
to keep Charles in the loop.

(Parties to this contract are Murphy, root, Zefram, Wooble, ais523,
ehird, Pavitra, avpx, comex, Quazie, 0x44, and Charles.  At least from
Agora's perspective; its status in B is not at all clear, as the players
have more or less agreed that the 4th Era rules are severely broken in
multiple areas, and are currently debating options for the 5th Era.)