Elliott Hird on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:30:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] MoC/MoL Refresh Proposal Request

On 28 Nov 2008, at 22:21, Charles Schaefer wrote:

> If your RP makes significant numbering (or other) changes to the
> rules,
> could you please include the withdrawl/loss/etc. of all currently
> pending
> proposals? There are a few proposals pending that rely on the
> current rules
> and would have no effect should some RPs pass. There are also an
> infinite
> number of proposals which need to be repealed so I don't get people
> who
> submit votes like this:
>
> Proposal 529-x {{Yes on all mersenne primes, triangular numbers,
> perfect
> numbers, square numbers, and numbers with a factor of 945. No on all
> others.}}

Hack time.

I amend my Refresh Proposal to read:
{{
Modify the gamestate in every way listed in the document at the URL
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User:Ehird/
Make_it_Better&oldid=9000&action=raw

All current proposals are destroyed.
}}