Alex Smith on Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:19:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Never mink. (That's a typo, but I figured I'd leave it rather than minking.)

On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 13:11 -0500, Craig Daniel wrote:
> I become Calm.
>
> Pursuant with Rule 4e13, I note that Rule 4e0 does not actually forbid
> me from changing your mental states. I make every PEP Calm.
I make every PEP Paranoid, including you. I hit every Panic Button
available, including His.

Quick precedent from Agora which may help here: just because something
is permitted and unregulated, that doesn't mean that the method by which
it is accomplished is telling a Public Forum. ("I Say I Do, Therefore I
Do...")
--
ais523