Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:21:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Dominance.

What is Monstrous Consent?

Also:

As Ranger, I have the ability to speak to the Beast. I investigated this
morning, and must report the following exchange, which was relayed to me by
the Beast:

8:32 PM Nov. 18th 2008 - OCB: So, what do you think about what teucer just
proposed?
8:33 PM Nov. 18th 2008 - Monster: Pah, I never agreed to that. And I never
will.
8:33 PM Nov. 18th 2008 - OCB: Coo
8:35 PM Nov. 18th 2008 - Monster: afk brb
8:35 PM Nov. 18th 2008 - OCB: laterzz!

I'm only reporting the facts.

Ranger Billy Pilgrim