Jay Campbell on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:34:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] burgundy

I append to Burgundy Corporation's contract: {{

If at any time this Corporation holds mackerel, it is transferred to the
owner of a random Burgundy Sock.

}}

I also modify it to strike the sentence starting with "If at any time J
holds less than half..."