Craig Daniel on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:37:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Forkbomb

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Warrigal <ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Warrigal <ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Transaction: {I submit a consultation: "Es maravilloso que Barack
>> Obama sea el presidente en el año 2008." At the UTC time which is 1
>> second past this time, I submit this transaction, except with all
>> numbers cut in half.}
>
> Hmph, there's the ZOT. I submit the above transaction, but with
> "consultation" replaced with "proposal".

I submit the following Transaction:
{Action: I submit this transaction with all times increased by N
rdays, where N is equal to 2, and the number found after the phrase
"Where N is equal to" divided by Euler's number.
Action: I submit this transaction with all times increased by one rday.
Action: I submit the following Transaction:
{Assertion: My platform is empty.
Action: At 00:00 I submit the following transaction:
{Assertion: It is not presently a voting period.
Action: I add all proposals mentioning Barack Obama submitted by
Warrigal by name to my platform.}}
Action: I submit the following transaction:
{Assertion: My platform is not empty.
Action: At 00:00 I submit the following transaction:
{Assertion: It is not presently a voting period.
Action: I empty my platform.}}}