Craig Daniel on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:14:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proto: Beating a dead horse

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh, and FYI, the Neo-Dadaist-...Creampuff Contract is defective. You can
> vote against first and then vote FOR to overide your against vote.

I intend, without objection within a jiffy from any party, to amend
the Neo-Dadaist Alliance for Creampuff Rights by replacing all
instances of the string "and FOR" in its text with "and must vote FOR,
and may not vote AGAINST," and by replacing all instances of the
string "must vote AGAINST" with "must vote AGAINST, and may not vote
FOR,"

 - teucer