Elliott Hird on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:10:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Setting Things Up: Hello Hectomacks

On 14 Nov 2008, at 19:00, Elliott Hird wrote:

> I create and agree to the following contract:

I leave Hectomacks For All.

I create and agree to the following (fixed) contract:
{{{
1. This contract is a set of Articles of Incorporation for a
Corporation named
"Hectomacks For All" (HFA) whose Officer is ehird. Officers of the
Hectomacks
For All corporation cannot act on behalf of it. Nobody can join this
contract.
ehird can leave this contract as a Game Action.

2. Hectomacks are a type of Thing with a single attribute named
"Owner" with a
Range of all COOs and a Default Value of the People's Bank.

3. The Hectokeeper is ehird. The Hectokeepor shall maintain a Public
Display of
Hectomacks.

3. Upon an amount of mackerel divisible by 100 being transferred to
the HFA,
(amount transferred/100) Hectomacks with the Value of the Owner
attribute set to
the COO who transferred the macks are created.

4. Any COO can exchange an amount of Hectomacks whose Owner attribute
is set to
them for macks as a Game Action. Upon doing so, the Hectomacks are
destroyed and
the HFA corporation transfers (amount of hectomacks*100) macks to
them. An
exchange is entirely without effect if the HFA does not own (amount of
hectomacks*100) macks.

5. Any COO can set the Owner attribute of any number of Hectomacks
who they are
Owner of to any other COO.
}}}

--