Warrigal on Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:49:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Here, have a ballot:

I find this ballot confusing. Since I don't want to accidentally vote
PAT BUCHANAN instead of FOR, I vote:

Proposal 512, "Dust off the shelf": FOR
Proposal 513, "PD Reform": FOR
Proposal 514, "MathFlag": PAT BUCHANAN
Proposal 515, "Currency Fix": FOR
Proposal 516, "Bring Back Some Victory Conditions": FOR
Proposal 517, "The Responsibility in Government Spending Act": FOR
Proposal 518, "Style Edit": FOR
Proposal 519, "Radical Cleanup": AGAINST
Proposal 520, "Monstrous Reset": AGAINST for lack of parenthesis
Proposal 521, "Monstrous Reset, RSPCA edition": AGAINST for royality
(and the fact that 4E88 has no such paragraphs)
Proposal 522, "The Plague": AGAINST due to the difficulty of choosing
a random Game Object

Oops, looks like I accidentally voted PAT BUCHANAN anyway. I wonder if
this is a sign from the gods that I should be accepting bribes on that
proposal.

--Warrigal