Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:22:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Clock on - re Multi-Ministry nday 1 Report

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All ministries remain filled. I turn the clock on.
>
> The following players should receive Ministry Rewards: Charles 500,
> Billy Pilgrim 300, J 200, Codae 100

Actually, though, the Ministry Rewards are not uniformly m100. Rewards are
only reset to default on nday 1 for Ministries that are vacant, which I
believe wasn't the case with any Ministries in nweek 150. Therefore, the
appropriate Ministry Rewards are: Charles 300, Billy Pilgrim 300, j 101, and
Codae 100.

j, the MoM would have been worth m100 to you rather than m1 if you'd
assigned it to yourself one minute later, it looks like.

I Challenge the Ministry of Ministry's Public Display, on the grounds that
its Reward values are incorrect. Appropriate figures can be found in
Wooble's last edit to that Ministry. Since the last change to it was less
than one nweek ago, the Public Display has not yet been auto-Approved. Note
that the adopted Refresh Proposal did not include any Approval, either.

Billy Pilgrim