Elliott Hird on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:12:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] The Monster has moved shop to B

If this is Agora:
{{{
As Mad Scientist, I declare that B Nomic proposal 497, title "Export"
has passed. I
may therefore repeal these rules by announcement: 2214, 2192, 2193.

Farewell, Monster! I assume you don't like being in two nomics at
once, and yes I know
you're a bit disabled in B as it uses Agora terminology, but we'll
sort that out soon
enough.

I repeal rules 2214, 2192 and 2193.
}}}

If this is B:
{{{
B people, we needta sort out the Mad Scientist rules. (Don't touch
the Monster; that
would be inhumane.)

I'm Agoran Mad Scientist, so I'm happy to take that Ministry to start
with.
}}}

--
ehird