Charles Schaefer on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:08:02 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Fine, since you've broken up my monopoly...

Proposal 505 (Trust-busting) passed, creating five socks in Baby Blue corp,
if it had less than five.

At the same time, Consultation 130 became pondered, creating nine more Baby
Blue socks.

Which action happened first?

Note: Consultation 130 did not mention what happened to Brick Red corp's
socks. However, I am going to assume the same thing happened as in Baby Blue
corp: Ty-Guy6's Brick Red sock ceased to exist. (and Prop 505 just created
five more)

BP, this means that your first five sock buying transactions in Brick Red
happened, and either your first nine (if C130's oracularity is first) or all
ten (if p505 is first) of the Baby Blue transactions happened.

I submit the following transaction:
COMMENCE TRANSACTION
Assertion: There are four Baby Blue socks in possession of the Baby
Blue laundry corporation.
Action: I purchase those four socks.
TRANSACTION COMPLETE