Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:43:29 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Sock Raid

Right now, I submit the following Transaction 10 times:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Baby Blue Corporation possesses at least one Baby Blue Sock.
I purchase 1 Baby Blue Sock from Baby Blue Corporation.
END TRANSACTION

Right now, I submit the following Transaction 10 times:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Brick Red Corporation possesses at least one Brick Red Sock.
I purchase 1 Brick Red Sock from Brick Red Corporation.
END TRANSACTION

I become a member of Baby Blue Corporation.
I become a member of Brick Red Corporation.

I Vote AGAINST all Motions in Baby Blue Corporation.
I Vote AGAINST all Motions in Brick Red Corporation.

Billy Pilgrim