comex on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:55:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Where precedents may differ / FREE MACKS

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 3:54 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree to the following contract: {
> 1. Anyone can once act on behalf of me to give 20 macks to em.
> 2. Nobody can join this contract.  Any party to this contract can
> leave it as a Game Action.
> }

I leave that contract.  I agree to the following modified contract: {
1. The name of this contract is FREE MACKS.
2. Any person can once act on behalf of me to give 20 macks to em.
3. No entity can join this contract.  Any party to this contract can
leave it as a Game Action.
}