Ed Murphy on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:33:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Let's try that again while we still can

comex wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I consent to the following contract, and pre-emptively support
>> Goethe and Taral becoming Pirates.
>

> I consent to the following contract:
> {{{
> 1. This contract is the Articles of Incorporation for comex's Third
> Corporation (cTC).
> 2. The Officers of comex's Third Corporation are all Players not
> defined as Pirates by the Articles of Incorporation of CPA2.
> 3. Officers cannot act on behalf of cTC except as otherwise specified
> in this contract.
> 4. Any Officer can once act on behalf of cTC to give one mackerel to
> Murphy; however, the cTC is obligated not to give any mackerel to
> Murphy.
> 5. After November 1, 2008, or if cTC has no mackerel, comex can, as a
> Game Action, act on behalf of cTC, change this contract in any way,
> terminate it, or cause any Legal Entity to cease to be bound by this
> contract.
> }}}
>
> I give 17 macks to cTC.

I submit the following consultation.

Question:  Are the Officers of CPA2 obligated to remove the restrictions
on mackerel transfers imposed by cTC?

Reasoning:  The Officers of CPA2 are obligated to do anything that would
maximize CPA2's ability to transfer mackerel and socks to the Pirates.

Unbeliever:  comex, for obvious reasons.

I also become Ordained.